09/02/2016

“Motherhood Changed Everything About My Life” Anna Ebiere Talks on Being A Mom

 

Nigerian pageant winner(2013) and actress Anna Banner Ebiere who is on the cover of the latest issue of House of Maliq magazine (click here) opens up for the first time on how motherhood has been for her.

The 20-year-old gave birth to a baby whose father is Nigerian musician Flavour and her name is Sophia Okoli shared with the magazine how being a mom has changed everything about her life.

According to her:
    “Motherhood changed everything about my life, and largely in ways that I didn’t expect. It was a whole new experience. I was amazed at the instant bonding and how natural it felt to be a mother. It is the most rewarding, beautiful and joyous thing imaginable in this world and I wouldn’t change anything.”

No comments:

Post a Comment